Endodontic Services Northridge Advanced Dentistry
The human teeth are a lot more than what appears on the surface and go deep into the gums. If you have ever looked closely at a dental X ray, you would know that the depth of a human tooth in the gums exceeds the height of the tooth which is usually visible above the surface of the gums. Isn’t it hard to imagine what would the entire human tooth be composed of, and how it would get affected during an adversity in the dental environment!
Teeth are often prone to catch infections and undergo decay, as a direct result of such infections and attack by bacteria. While some people might only witness a mild degree of infection in their teeth, cause by regular reasons, some infections can escalate to a high degree of damage in the teeth and affect the patient severely. In this case, the dentist will have to carry out a serious dental treatment on the teeth to eradicate the root cause of the problem. At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy carry out specialised endodontic treatments at the clinic, which is useful when it comes to providing relief to a patient from such dental conditions. Want to know more about endodontic dental services? Read on to find out more about the dental treatment which is administered at Northridge Advanced Dentistry.
What you need to know about Endodontic dental treatments?
Endodontics is a specialised branch of dentistry, which involves the study and treatment methodology of the dental pulp. The dental pulp is the material which constitutes the composition of our teeth. Any infection in this dental pulp can result in acute pain and endless troubles for you and your teeth. Therefore, a specialised branch of dental study is carried out at our advanced clinic, where our dentists train under the expertise of Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy and study the biology of the dental pulp.
Endodontics is a specialised branch of dentistry, which encompasses a wide array of studies and research methodologies relating to the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and the correct treatment of any diseases and injuries which relate the condition of the dental pulp. Over the past few years, the field of endodontics has evolved and advanced by leaps and bounds and aided by innovative technology, it has been possible for dentists at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, to study the intrinsic details of endodontic services in great detail. This has helped us in turn to treat our patients with accuracy and deliver promising results to each one of them over the past few years.
Endodontic treatments involve in depth performance of intricate dental treatments, which should be performed by skilled hands, who hold experience in the field of providing such treatments. This is why, we highly recommend that you come to Northridge Advanced Dentistry for your dental treatment and get your treated by Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who are the leading experts in the field of endodontic dental treatments. With our proven track record, we have gained a stark reputation in the neighbourhood and with our consistent efforts, we hope to bring a change in the lives of many patients, who suffer from numerous dental problems on a daily basis.
Allow us the opportunity to help you overcome these dental problems and we shall ensure that you get the best dental support at our clinic, especially from Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, the experts in the field of endodontic treatment.
The endodontic dental arena
Speaking from the point of view of dental accuracy, the field of endodontics involves preservation of either a single part of the dental pulp, or else, removing part of it, when it is affected by a dental condition, which is of irreversible nature.
Conditions under which it might become pertinent to remove the dental pulp include irreversible inflammation of the tooth or infection in the pulpal tissue of the tooth. Under these conditions, the branch of endodontics aims to provide treatment for such dental pulp. At the same time, endodontics also aims to preserve the teeth which are infected with dental conditions but have failed to respond as expected, to any type of non - surgical endodontic treatments. Endodontics also proves to be a ray of hope in conditions where teeth have developed new lesions or a periradicular surgery is required.
Why are endodontic treatments required?
If you do not already know, endodontic treatments are also referred as root canal therapy. Under an endodontic procedure, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy would remove an infected pulp from the base of your teeth, clean and shape the entire root canal system and completely remove any traces of infection from the root canal. After this, the root canal system is filled completely, which discourages further infection in the root canal system and also promotes healing of the tooth.
At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, the main aim of every dentist and Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy themselves, is to promote a healthy living style among their patients. They do realise that the same is not possible without promoting a culture of healthy dental habits and timely inspection of teeth by trained and professional dental experts at the right time. Thus, it is their constant endeavour to promote a sense of health among their patients, regarding their teeth. For this reason, you will often receive calls from our clinic, enquiring about your dental health, which helps us stay in touch with our patients and ensure that we do our bit to remind our patients, to stay healthy and keep their teeth in the right shape.
Features of endodontic services at Northridge Advanced Dentistry
At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you receive the best care and assistance for your teeth, something that is not common with most dental clinics. We are the leading and premier dental care destination in Northridge, ensuring best dental health for our patients.
We believe that every person deserves the best dental health care, not only in Northridge but all over the world. For this reason, we commit to do everything that is within our capacity, to help people in understanding how their teeth matter and what they should do, to preserve their healthy state.
Take a look at the features of our services to know why we take pride in the system of our operation and why we believe that we are capable of bringing about a revolution, with our dental expertise.
- Your well - being comes first: Nothing else matters for Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy and any other dentist at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, other than your optimum dental health and your overall well - being. We help you achieve this state, with our state of the art facilities and dental expertise, which resides in the capable minds of Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy and their team.
- State of the art facilities: At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you will be able to find the best infrastructural facilities and equipment, which are used by Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy to take care of their patients. With these tools and equipment in our hands, we are capable to deliver quality treatment at minimal costs to each patient.
- Avail same day treatment for endodontic emergencies: You can always ring our bells on a short notice, should you notice any abnormality with your teeth and feel that you are having an endodontic emergency. We are available all round the clock, to help you emerge from a dental severity and we are prepared to do all it takes, to help you overcome a dental emergency.
- Serving the neighbourhood: We are currently located in the environs of Northridge and our expertise brings in, a number of patients from adjoining districts of Northridge as well. We take pride in being able to serve a large volume of patients at the same time, helping them overcome their dental problems and leading better lives.
- Focused on your comfort: For us, the prime responsibility and interest area, lies in helping our patients lead a better life. While helping them achieve this target, we assure the highest degree of comfort and a friendly approach in all respects. We would hate to dampen our relationships owing to a mistake that we commit, which is why, we take great care to provide the best dental health care approach to our patients.
Featured endodontic services offered at Northridge Advanced Dentistry
We understand that it might be quite difficult for you to grasp the concept of endodontic services on your own. Take a look at the numerous services which we offer to our patients, which will help you understand more about the nature of services which we provide at Northridge Advanced Dentistry:
- Root Canal Therapy: The dental pulp contains essential blood vessels and connective tissues, which can become infected due to impending decay, which can be treated using a root canal treatment. Under this therapy, the dentist removes the infected pulp from the teeth and disinfects it, before sealing it again, saving the tooth from being extracted.
- Endodontic retreatment: Sometimes, when a root canal treatment has not been carried out in the right manner, complete healing may not take place. As a result of this, your tooth can become painful and infected. If you are suffering from a tooth that is giving you problems, then you can avail our endodontic treatment and save your teeth from trouble.
- Cracked teeth: Normal wear and tear, or an injury can cause a tooth to crack. This can manifest itself in the form of pain and irritation while chewing food, especially when the teeth are exposed to hot and cold temperatures. Our endodontic services can help you overcome the pain of a cracked tooth and offer effective treatments that would allow your teeth to function normally again.
- Endodontic surgery: Referred commonly as an apicoectomy procedure, our endodontic specialists can offer precise and accurate procedure to save your teeth. Using modern and advanced treatment methods, and innovative machinery, our dentists can help you overcome the pain and suffering of a surgery.
- Traumatic dental injuries: It is common to get a dental injury during a sports activity or an accident. Minor damage to the teeth might not be a problem but when it comes to complete knocking out of some of the teeth in the mouth, the adjacent teeth can suffer noticeable injury as well. Our endodontic specialists can examine your teeth closely and assess the level of damage caused to them. You should get in touch with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy at the earliest to save your teeth and get them examined thoroughly.
- Advanced Dental technology: With the right tools and our state of the art technology, we ensure that your dental treatment is carried out with complete accuracy, bereft of any mistakes or errors. We leave no stone unturned to ensure that our patients receive the best dental treatment, without having to undergo any pain or hassle.
Besides these services, we can also offer a host of other dental treatments to you and ensure that your teeth remain in the best shape forever.
Why choose Northridge Advanced Dentistry?
Endodontic services are a detailed and intricate branch of dentistry, which requires the application of skills and experience, while examining a patient and assessing the type of treatment that must be administered to the patient. When going for an endodontic treatment, you must ensure that you choose the right dentist, lest you end up making the wrong choice and making a mistake.
At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you will be greeted by a very friendly staff and eminent dentists such as Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who are operating in the field of dentistry for the last 20 years. With their experience and skill set, they are capable to deliver a professional degree of treatment to their patients and ensure their well – being in all respects.
We understand that in spite of our word, it might be quite a challenge for you to make a decision for choosing the right endodontic surgeon for your purpose. We assure you that when you arrive at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you will be treated to exceptional quality of dental services, state of the art infrastructure and technology and an unbeatable customer support experience that will reinforce your confidence in choosing us as your preferred dental surgeons and health care providers.
Want to get started with your endodontic dental treatment today? Book and appointment with us right away and make the right choice by choosing Northridge Advanced Dentistry as your dental partner. Take a look at the peculiar benefits of our services:
- With the latest and updated dental technology in our possession, we are capable to deliver a lasting and satisfactory dental treatment. This is one reason why you should choose us for your endodontic dental treatment.
- At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you can seek emergency dental services as well, which means that we are available to help you with all type of dental services at all times of the day.
- We make the most of digital systems, ensuring less paper work for you and lesser formalities.
- Our happy employees are always eager to help you feel at complete comfort and avail your treatment with ease.
At Northridge Advanced Dentistry, you can choose from a number of payment options, which are designed after keeping the welfare of our patients in mind. We also offer instalment facility and accept most insurance options in payment as well. We are sure that our services will seek to eliminate all hassles for you in the time to come. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions and doubts that might come to your mind.
Read our reviews and testimonials, left behind by our patients, who felt completely satisfied and at ease with the quality of our services, and would like to recommend the same to you.
When you arrive for your very first consultation with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy for an endodontic treatment, you will be asked to fill a patient form, which seeks to confirm all your requisite details. This procedure is mostly paperless, which seeks to save your time and remove the hassle of scribbling over papers. Once you arrive at our clinic, you will be escorted to meet Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who will do their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease. We understand that going for something as intricate as an endodontic treatment, can be quite challenging and unnerving for most of us. Feel free to share your concerns and doubts with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who will be happy to solve them for you and help you progress through the treatment.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you overcome your dental problems at the earliest.