Teeth Whitening Northridge Advanced Dentistry
Do you feel shy about your teeth and hide them when smiling or talking to people? The possible reason for your shyness would be your yellow teeth, which make you feel conscious about the impression that you leave on people. While looks and appearance are not everything, the defiant truth about personality impression is that people tend to judge you, based on your appearance and features. For this reason, when we have a defaulting feature, which we feel quite aware about, we tend to hide it or abstain from feeling comfortable with routine jobs, which we would carry out with comfort otherwise.
Stained or yellow teeth is a common problem with a large section of the world population. While some people simply make do with their condition, others still, look for alternatives that could give them the freedom to smile comfortably again. Wishing for a brighter and whiter smile does not hold any harm. With every dental problem comes a solution, which you can find at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, the leading dental destination in Northridge, California. The clinic is headed by Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who are experts in the field of administering teeth whitening solutions.
While you can always try various home remedies for treating your stained teeth, walking in to our office will be your option when nothing seems to be working for you. Also, there are many benefits of opting for teeth whitening solutions at our clinic, which outweigh any home remedies. Get to know more about teeth whitening solutions with us right here.
In – office teeth whitening solutions at Northridge Advanced Dentistry
While you must have grown up with the knowledge of a dozen teeth whitening solutions and remedies at home, you should know that they are not very lasting or permanent in nature. Teeth whitening solutions provided to you at Northridge Advanced Dentistry are more durable and provide instant results. Your teeth can be brightened for a more whiter look in a matter of few minutes at our clinic, the equivalent of which would take days with usual home remedies.
Bleaching solutions, which are used to administer any teeth whitening solution, are much more potent that any home remedy, in delivering the desired results. Also, while you may have to wait for days to allow your home remedies to show any visible results, teeth whitening solutions delivered at our office at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, display the desired results with one single sitting and a few minutes.
Waiting for dramatic results with your typical home remedies can be a major put off, which of course, you can get in a matter of few minutes with our in – office dental administration. As per Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, results can show a difference of up to three to eight shades of brighter teeth, concluded over a 30 – 60 minute of clinical visit.
Get in touch with us at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, to book your appointment with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy today and avail their famous teeth whitening treatment.
Essential facts about teeth whitening solutions that you should know about
Wishing for a whiter and brighter smile does not entail any harm. What needs to be considered though, is the efficiency of the treatment and the possible risks, which it might carry.
When it comes to teeth whitening, you may consider a variety of solutions such as typical bleaching kits and tooth pastes. Before trying anything though, you should be sure that the treatment is safe and does not cast any long term effect on the health of your teeth.
You might be tempted to purchase many over the counter products or online products for whitening your teeth but as long as you do not know anything about its composition and effects, how can you place your trust on them? Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy add that most of these products are unsafe for use and likely to cause long term damage to your teeth, which is definitely not good. Another phenomenon which is being observed these days is teeth whitening treatments being offered at beauty salons. These people do not know a thing about your teeth and do not consider the existing condition of your teeth, before administering any treatment, which is reason enough why you should simply stay away from their false claims.
Is teeth whitening meant for you?
Well, as long as you can see a pair of yellow or stained teeth in your mirror, when you smile, you might feel sure that teeth whitening is the thing for you. However, did you know that it is not meant for all?
Patients, who have undergone a dental treatment in the past, such as dental restorations, crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding or fillings, cannot undergo a teeth whitening treatment for the simple fact that bleaching agents will not work on their teeth at all.
When conducted properly, teeth whitening solutions are safe but can lead to a temporary sensitivity to temperature, touch and pressure on teeth. Your gums might feel some irritation, owing to the treatment as well. It is best to consult with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy about the treatment and the expected outcomes and precautions, which might be necessary to undertake.
Teeth whitening results might last for up to three years
After undergoing a teeth whitening treatment, you can expect the results to last fairly for three years or more, depending on the efficiency with which the treatment is carried out, and the after care of the teeth.
Smoking, eating and drinking food products which are likely to cause staining, might reduce the impact of the treatment. With teeth whitening solutions, it is absolutely necessary to brush your teeth regularly, along with flossing. This will help in maintaining the good health of the teeth and the white shade of the teeth as well.
It is important to consult with our dental team before the treatment to know more about the efficiency of the treatment and the expected results.
Reasons for tooth staining
Here are some of the biggest reasons why your teeth might not appear as white as you would like them to.
- Beverages: Beverages like tea and coffee contain some chemicals which can cause your teeth to turn brownish or yellowish, when consumed several times in a day.
- Red wine: The dark purple grapes which are used in the production of the wine, are responsible for staining of the teeth.
- Cigarettes: Tobacco can cause significant staining of the teeth, and thus, smokers are at a high risk of having stained teeth.
Other colouring food items might also contribute to staining of teeth.
Does teeth whitening have any effect on the tooth enamel?
One of the most common question which patients often ask from Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, is whether teeth whitening can have any impact on their tooth enamel. Rest assured, your enamel is absolutely safe since dental products only act upon the surface stains on the teeth. Bleach cannot penetrate below the surface of the tooth and damage or impact the enamel.
Let’s get to know some of the common myths associated with teeth whitening.
Common myths about teeth whitening
- Baking soda whitens your teeth: Many online sources quote baking soda as the holy grail of teeth whitening at home. Before you dab your tooth brush in it though, you should know that it does not have any effect on the colour of your teeth and in fact, stands to dampen the ration of good to bad bacteria in your mouth.
- Rinsing with hydrogen peroxide can whiten your teeth: Hydrogen Peroxide can react with the tissues on your tooth to release radicals. This reaction will simply age your teeth and not lead to any whitening.
- Using teeth whitening tooth pastes and chewing gums can give your whiter teeth: These products are just too weak in their composition to be of any viable result. Whitening chemicals in fact require a contact time of minimum 20 minutes on your teeth to show any results.
- White teeth will stay white forever: Undergoing a teeth whitening treatment for whiter teeth certainly gives you permanent results but since the aging of your teeth continues, teeth are always prone to staining once again.
- Lemon can be used to whiten teeth: This is quite true but comes with a cost. The acid present in lemon can eat away the tooth enamel, leading to more permanent damage of your teeth.
- Crowns and veneers can also be whitened: since crowns and dental veneers are composed of porcelain, they are not going to be affected by any teeth whitening solutions. Porcelain surfaces cannot be treated with teeth whitening agents.
- You can get your teeth whitened at any age: Children are not the best candidates for teeth whitening, since this can damage the live tissues inside their teeth.
Before you believe the next myth about teeth whitening, make sure that you visit Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy once and clarify everything that there is to clarify about your teeth. We are sure that this will be best for you and your teeth in the long run.
Can you imagine falling for any side effects after teeth whitening treatment? Contrary to your belief, here are the top side effects of undergoing a teeth whitening treatment.
What are the side effects of teeth whitening?
Most people are not aware about the potential side effects of a tooth whitening treatment. This is why at Northridge Advanced Dentistry, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy always prefer sitting down with the patient in advance before administering the treatment.
Here are some of the most common side effects that you can face after undergoing a teeth whitening treatment.
- Sensitivity to tooth: For a short period after the treatment is completed, your teeth may feel sensitive to touch, and hot and cold food products. The dentin layer of the tooth is exposed during the treatment, which is responsible for this sensitivity. For this, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy might provide some sensitivity relief options to you.
- Irritation to the soft tissue: Popular by the name of chemical burn, if the soft tissue of the tooth is exposed to the teeth whitening solution during the treatment, you may feel some irritation after the whitening process is complete.
- Absence of desired results: Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy always ask their patients to consult with them before undergoing any dental procedure. The purpose of this discussion, as they state, is to prepare the patient for the treatment and to make him wary of the results that he should expect from the treatment. After the treatment is complete, it breaks us to hear a patient tell us that the results are not expected. This is why, it is good to have a realistic view of the results that a treatment can render, lest you spend your time, money and energy at it, to no good end.
Check with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy before you decide to sit on our chair and get your teeth whitened. We hope to give you a complete view of the results that your treatment will deliver.
The choice of any teeth whitening solution will depend upon the type of discolouration that your teeth have undergone, the overall cost which is involved in the treatment, the method of the treatment, age of the patient and the dental history of the patient.
Offering global standard of dental health care, Northridge Advanced Dentistry is the leading dental destination where you can get a satisfactory dental treatment at affordable costs. Get in touch with our dental experts today for the most satisfying experience with your teeth today. Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy are available at our clinic for dental consultations at any hour of the day!
Read our reviews and testimonials, left behind by our patients, who felt completely satisfied and at ease with the quality of our teeth whitening services, and would like to recommend the same to you.
Why choose Northridge Advanced Dentistry for teeth whitening treatment?
When you arrive for your very first consultation with Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy for an teeth whitening treatment, you will be asked to fill a patient form, which seeks to confirm all your requisite details. This procedure is mostly paperless, which seeks to save your time and remove the hassle of scribbling over papers. Once you arrive at our clinic, you will be escorted to meet Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, who will do their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
The reason why we are the most trusted dental clinic in Northridge and the surrounding environs is that we offer a very patient friendly and convenient treatment facility for patients at our clinic. For us, each patient represents a long term relationship, which we intend to build and nourish with our quality services. With our experienced insights into the dental world, we hope to provide easy solutions to one and all. Our affordable dental treatments will help you afford the cost of the treatment easily. You can also walk in for a quick consultation about the associated costs of the treatment and payment options which we accept to provide your treatment. We might also be able to accept various insurance options in payment for the treatment.
If you are unable to make up your mind about availing a teeth whitening treatment at our clinic, we urge you to come and consult our dentists, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy once and let them examine your case.
With an experience that spans more than a decade, we are confident that they will be able to provide you a reasonable solution to your dental problem and also suggest, if teeth whitening is suitable in your particular case. There is no need to worry about the costs associated with the treatment, since we charge only what is reasonable. Do walk in to our clinic once and experience the difference with our quality services!
Choosing a dentist for undergoing a teeth whitening treatment is a crucial decision, since it involves doubts about meeting satisfactory results and dental procedures that might not display the desired results. At Northridge Advanced dentistry, every patient is treated with the utmost level of friendliness and accuracy. We are equipped with major leading equipment and tools to assist our dentists, Dr Isaac Kashani and Dr Dani Benyaminy, in administering every dental treatment. We urge you to walk in to our clinic and ask our expert dentists to guide you about your treatment, so that you can make up your heart and mind about undergoing the same. We are sure that our experts will be able to guide you and help you in your quest for whiter and brighter teeth.